GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just thought I would start a new thread about what I will be doing with gundam this year.Thanks to kev and amar and the boys at svm the paddle mod is working great,have been to pod and shakespear learning about the car and trying to get the best out of it.Jeff Ludder has been a great help with setting the car up with totb in mind,so when I have mastered the car a bit better svm have promised me more power with some mods they have in mind.I have been to castle coombe for banzai magazine and this weekend off to Goodwood on Santa pod stand so will try and take some decent pictures,so will post more as and when I have things to write about cheers Mick:)

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
Gundam? Specs? History? Build? Come on feed us!

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
You guys should come to Ten of the Best and watch Gundam in action!

Add your names to the list in the events section and buy your tickets at a discount in the GTROC Shop at GTROC ? GTR Owners Club

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
Hi just thought I would start a new thread about what I will be doing with gundam this year.Thanks to kev and amar and the boys at svm the paddle mod is working great,have been to pod and shakespear learning about the car and trying to get the best out of it.Jeff Ludder has been a great help with setting the car up with totb in mind,so when I have mastered the car a bit better svm have promised me more power with some mods they have in mind.I have been to castle coombe for banzai magazine and this weekend off to Goodwood on Santa pod stand so will try and take some decent pictures,so will post more as and when I have things to write about cheers Mick:)
Spotted on the M25 yesterday, I was in the red one that went past you.:wavey:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Very nice car, but Is it really the worlds fastest GTR? I thought medusa was the uk's fastest before the crash and many others quicker in Europe and the world
Definitely not, not sure it ever was? There are GTRs that have run similar speeds in standing miles and I am pretty sure there are GTRs which have done 240-250mph (or more now?) in rolling races? Switzer have definitely done ~250mph : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx-Pmc_qw1k

And there are angrier out there, that could easily go over 240mph but aren't bothering with top speed runs. I love how many of these things there are that are this fast - credit to how far everyone have come, and the potential base car!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lith

Hi I think it was the fastest on the std exhaust manifolds and yes they were faster ones but I could be wrong they were running after market manifolds but svm could confirm this the yanks now hold the record I think at 248 ish cheers mick

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Like any record, it's only when it was set.
GT-R tuning and people's desire to spend more ££££ to go a little faster carries on.

Still a great car though and I wish the new owner all the best with it. :)

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Hi I think it was the fastest on the std exhaust manifolds and yes they were faster ones but I could be wrong they were running after market manifolds but svm could confirm this the yanks now hold the record I think at 248 ish cheers mick
Mine is the fastest with a onion in the glovebox, while I wear a orange beret, and only one sock............also standard manifolds

No one will beat me with the same spec. I reached 31 mph. Private road of course

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Mine is the fastest with a onion in the glovebox, while I wear a orange beret, and only one sock............also standard manifolds

No one will beat me with the same spec. I reached 31 mph. Private road of course
That should help your resale value!

·
Banned
44 Posts

Love those cars. :bowdown1:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.