GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
hey that was me i think was it on saturday around 1 ish?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep that was you alright, I was just coming back from training in Richmond Park (I was in the volvo)!

I think I may have seen you before in Epsom/Ewell area possibly?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I live in Sutton so it might have been me, there arent any other Gun Metal Grey ones around here that i have seen other than mine, only a Black Black edition. both cars mine and the black came from Romans International.

Sorry didnt really notice you in the volvo, hope i was driving it justly hahaha and not like a bore.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You wouldnt have noticed me in the volvo, its just a humble v50 diesel!

I love the Romans garage, its like being a kid in a sweet shop. My wife insists on pointing out the audi r8's every time we drive passed.

As for your driving, no comment........:chuckle:

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
that's my neck of the woods as well, did it have any carbon on?
DMG or titanium?

R

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Robbie J, im afraid i didnt get a chance to have a good look, but I dont think it did. Anway with the design of the GTR it look fast even standing still so its hard to tell :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
I live in Sutton so it might have been me, there arent any other Gun Metal Grey ones around here that i have seen other than mine, only a Black Black edition. both cars mine and the black came from Romans International.

Sorry didnt really notice you in the volvo, hope i was driving it justly hahaha and not like a bore.
Hi I live in Sutton and have a Black/Black which Middlehurst supplied.

·
Registered
395 Posts
OMG people near me and i havnt seen them we should meet.

and what not comment on my driving mean??? good or bad??? lol

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
there are a few around these neck of woods now

I was out in the wifes car and spotted a black one on Sat on the way to Kingston

now a year ago it was just mine... I will get over it

R

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there are a few around these neck of woods now

I was out in the wifes car and spotted a black one on Sat on the way to Kingston

now a year ago it was just mine... I will get over it

R
Robbie you just have to think your still an owner of a still relativley exclusive car.

I get angry at the fact that there are so many r33's around these days, but alas, there is not much that you can do.

As for your driving Titanium Grey I have no criticisms, its all good, honest:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have just seen a titanium grey one in Merton parked up. Was a car from Romans. Looks like there are a few members in the local area. Maybe a mini meet is in order! Would love to have a proper look round a R35

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
mines DMG or Gun Metal in new money

I think we should have a local meet in Richmond park sometime
R

·
Registered
395 Posts
Haha that mine again my gf lives in morden and i work on merton industrial estate. loads peeps spoting me these days. i park it on the estate when i work shifts etc. would love a mini meet, all are welcome to have close look at my car any time.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Haha that mine again my gf lives in morden and i work on merton industrial estate. loads peeps spoting me these days. i park it on the estate when i work shifts etc. would love a mini meet, all are welcome to have close look at my car any time.
When I saw it last night I was gonna stop and have a proper look around! Was even thinking of going home as it was just round the corner getting my camera and taking some pics! But then I thought that the guy that owns it might not be happy about me taking pics!

Mini meet sounds like a plan! Could even do it at krispy kreams by shannon corner roundabout 1 evening!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I HOPE ALL YOU GUYS ARE COMING TO THIS SUNDAYS SURREY MEET ITS VERY LOCAL TO US ALL I LIVE IN SUTTON

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
I HOPE ALL YOU GUYS ARE COMING TO THIS SUNDAYS SURREY MEET ITS VERY LOCAL TO US ALL I LIVE IN SUTTON

sound like me-mum telling me to get home early...

I will if I can get my mates packed off to the airport

R

·
Registered
395 Posts
krispy kreme sounds gd, doughnut and skylines yum. name a date and we can see what we can do?

if the skyline you saw in merton parked is there 2nite its me a again fell free to take pics everyone else does. if i see you i will pop out.

laters

1 - 20 of 39 Posts