GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Follow on from the Chav thread? :chuckle:
Naturally.

Launch control on narrow public roads with bystanders. Chav written all over it.
Mostly tends to be asian drivers here in the streets of London who like to put on a "show", maybe its cultural. (note, I said "mostly"). Small Penis Syndrome is probably what it is.

Im asian, so I can say the above, right?

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Naturally.

Launch control on narrow public roads with bystanders. Chav written all over it.
Mostly tends to be asian drivers here in the streets of London who like to put on a "show", maybe its cultural.

Im asian, so I can say the above, right?

That's just pure stupidity. Looks like east London.

Yeah your making a correct statement nothing wrong with that :)

Plus the clowns have got their number plates on full view.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's just pure stupidity. Looks like east London.

Yeah your making a correct statement nothing wrong with that :)

Plus the clowns have got their number plates on full view.
You quoted me before I finished editing :)

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think the police will have a field day when they see this!
Rightly so.

I'm guilty as the next guy when it comes to driving like a tit sometimes, but that's on dual carriages/Motorways with minimal traffic. I don't condone nor excuse it.

But launching your car like that on the street with bystanders is pure and simple "Showing off, massaging your penis" kind of shit. It's a shame that in most cases it's associated with young Asian drivers, here in London at least.

Go to an Asian wedding, and you're pretty certain to see what I mean.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Oh dear.

The fast and furious special there.
Was that some sort of usual gathering, whats with most the crowd running around trying to record with their phones.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Kringe Developments just had to be in the video clip didn't they?!

All those captured in the clip are a bunch of retards. So embarrassing.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Yes, that's got to be London.

Ideal video for the chav thread there. :chuckle:
Including the number plates.
Not sure how driving around with a rear plate saying X ROBOT X is relatively legal...

Plates may be on view, but do the police actually care considering they have not seen it in person?
I doubt it's worth the paperwork.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Rocky !!! There's the little d1ck from mayfair driving your old car with your plate on it ...
Hahaha...

Yes guys - LETS BE VERY CLEAR about my number plate in this video! It WAS my car and was sold on. I believe through the trade it has ended up with the Mayfair boys. The plate was removed shortly after sale and is now on retention under my name! I have heard from various people that this TWAT is still driving around with my plate on his new car???? How the hell does that work??? Surely he must have passed an ANPR Traffic car at some point????

Oh - and some may have said my car was chavved up in my possession as I had it wrapped in Satin Red! BUT WTF has this guy done to it now??????? LMFAO! Now it just looks as if it has rolled out of Halfords!!! :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have heard from various people that this TWAT is still driving around with my plate on his new car???? How the hell does that work??? Surely he must have passed an ANPR Traffic car at some point????
:
Surely you'd want to let the Police know this..I know I would.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Hahaha...

Yes guys - LETS BE VERY CLEAR about my number plate in this video! It WAS my car and was sold on. I believe through the trade it has ended up with the Mayfair boys. The plate was removed shortly after sale and is now on retention under my name! I have heard from various people that this TWAT is still driving around with my plate on his new car???? How the hell does that work??? Surely he must have passed an ANPR Traffic car at some point????

Oh - and some may have said my car was chavved up in my possession as I had it wrapped in Satin Red! BUT WTF has this guy done to it now??????? LMFAO! Now it just looks as if it has rolled out of Halfords!!! :chuckle:
This is the same pr1ck that was claiming 850 on standard engine and turbo!!

He's full of sh1t ... He drives around London in the companies cars all the time until they sell.

The car would be in the trade so maybe he has trade plates would that be allowed? In his argument he will say he hasn't received paperwork yet?!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts