GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some couple of week old H&R 30mm lowering springs that i'm having removed from my car due to me wanting to go on track so picked up a set of cheap KW Coilovers. Great Springs and look great on the car, very firm feeling when driving. Looking for £250 posted

I also have some DM Motorsport Black 15mm and 20mm spacers that have been fitted for about a week which are also coming off due to me buying a new wheel set up so the spacers won't be used. Looking for £130 posted

These will be off the car next week at AC Speedtech

Below are a couple of pictures that were taken last week following my detail.

Located in Worcester

Please PM me for any questions

·
Registered
449 Posts
car looks great, what extras have you done? are they gloss black painted wheels and painted skirts and splitters? my cars black and it dont look nothing like that. has the car been sprayed also? thanks ben

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All i have had done is H&R Lowering Springs, Spacers, Gloss Black Wheels, Whifbitz exhaust system, led 4 light upgrade. Was just detailed in the pic so was nice and clean.

It has a few chips here and their and some small scratches but it's 4 years old so bound to have some.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They look great on that set up, yep still grey but i'm considering getting it changed to all black. Have u seen any pic's of one done all black??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts