1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allo pplz

juz wanna say hi to u all

:D

i've always wanna post msg in here but i always think im not upto ur standard so i juz sit on my ass and do nothing

anyway
hope one day i too will own a GTR ( instead of the GT-Rless primera i drive ) so i can kick all ya ass

lol

take care

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe
[dream mode on]
u wait for me to win the lotto and i'll beat all ya ass
[dream mode off]
lol

oh i got some question to ask............i've been thinking for ages what the heck is a ''dry sumped'' and a ''wet sumped''

also i've juz saw a name thats on here alot....'Dirk' in the EVO mag about driving for Falken R34 in the Nur 24hr

is he the man im thinking he is?

ahhhhhhh one more thing
if anyone of u skylines owner live near Bedford / cambridge u can have a free drink ( jus one.......ONE ) on me
coz i own a restaurant and a pub in bedford

of next time u guys coming to Bedford u can have a drink in me place too

<< 15mins from Bedford autodrome pluz my mum lives 5mins from there too

hehehe

LL

·
Registered
961 Posts
wet sumped means the oil in the engine is all sat at the bottom and pumped /splashed around from there!

dry sumped means the bottom of the engine crank case is keeped dry (sort of) and pumped instantly out into a resovior or back to engine!

the differences are dry is better for performace cos the engine shouldent ever get "starved" of oil uder high "G" monuvers
the engine can sit lower to the floor

as far as i know iam right !! !!:D

S

·
0 Posts
May I welcum yo on b 1/2 of all da homiez here to the gtr register.

Aiiiii bo selecta.

;)

·
Registered
336 Posts
What pub is this ?

Aha !! A fellow primera owner ? MMMMM pub. Did you say Bedford ? Free beer ?

I'm sure I can find a skyline somewhere especially seeing as there is a free beer involved.

Gazmo1

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah
thx for the info

Bedford.............im 15mins from bedford centre

haha

me in Great Barford

one and only chinese restaurant in there

if u live in bedford u should have heard of the Golden cross

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Is Dirk the Ring 24 hour driver?

:D :D P155ing myself with laughter!

No he is not, our Dirk can't get his shopping trolly round Tesco's with out crashing it! :p

He's more of a straight line 1/4 mile person zzzzzzzzzzzzz

..IS

·
Registered
336 Posts
Great Barford ?

Isn't that the place with that bloody front facing speed camera ?

I can feel a chinese meal coming on.

btw.........i'm not from around here orginally so it is quite likely i could get lost..even in my own back yard.

Gaz.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Dirk Diggler & Dirk Schoysman LOL

I’ve met them both and ones tall, dark, hansom, and very charming with a Belgium/French accent. The others well tall.

acmeGT,

I’ve eaten at your restaurant before when I went the BMW track day last spring and stayed overnight in Bedford and didn’t I see a large Chinese restaurant in town too? One of the Dirks was there at the track day :rolleyes:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hehehehe
my mistake on Dirks eh? never mind

hehe

u've been to my restaurant?? im not suprise by that coz i had a few famous pplz eaten in my restaurant befor........

there was 1 from Steps ( pop group ) called Faye.........had Steve Plater ( bike rider ).......and a few others

i get many pplz from around the world coming in but i get loads of pplz from Germany........Holland.......Denmark.......Aussie......USA and the heck alot of pplz from Japan working with Nissan ( donno why they always come in but as long as i get the money then its ok hahahaha )

i used to own another restaurant in Ampthill which is still 15mins from Bedford Autodrome and everyweek there is 10-15guys who work on the Mclaren F1 comes in and i always ask them whats it like driving it.......

anyway
if anyone of u comeing down to Bedford again then come along and have a meal
its not cheap but as all u guys drive skylines it wont cost u nothing
hehe
but u need to book or u aint gonna get no tables!!!!!!!

BTW yes my restaurant is juz after that bloody forward facing camera and as soon as u see it turn left ( thats if ur comeing from bedford and not from A1 ) then u'll see a carpark juz turn in and ur there

LL

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
sideies

tell you what tho, schoysman is a legend at the wheel but he aint got a set of burns like diggler.
noone could ever get close.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Talking of Legends !!

Nick,

You should have seen them breasts mate !!!

MY WORD !!! You missed a treat.

Gaz.

Ex MM (Hee Hee) now HKS

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Just

seen this, thanks for the kind words Big Dave and IS.

I started getting confused when Paul was talking about Dirk, I thought, eh?, I werent at Nurnberg, whats he talking about, must have a few screws loose.:cool: :smokin:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Dunno how any of you can understand what acmeGT is writing. :confused:

Trying to understand this retarded 'sms-style' abbreviated way of writing makes my head hurt. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
errrrr..................i try to write better next time

coz i typ a bit fast sometimes and take very little time

so........sorry if i made all of u take time to read my post

anyway......if u do come past in bedford pop round my place and i'll give u a pint

once again sorry for my ''retarded posting''

1 - 20 of 27 Posts