GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haltech E11 ECU

Haltech ECU has a unique bar tuning technique that makes it very easy to use instead of the 3D maps or the numerical only system. Tuning time is reduced to 50% compared. Haltech is known for its smothness and flexibility resulting in unlimited power tuning. The Plug N Play addition is the latest in their innovation to appeal to a broader market by making the conversion able to be up and running is a few minutes. I know this from personal experience.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Two of my friends run e11 v2 over here in oz man they are a sweat computer only need one map sensor as well apexi need two.(easier to install) the fuel consuptiom is good with them as well I have ordered my haltech, saying good buy to power fc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haltech E11

This new Haltech set up has so much more to offer. One of the features that persons will be interested in is the ability to set different boost levels for various gears.

All the other goodies are there too, antilag, launch control, ability to bring large turbos on boost fast through mapping only instead of antilag. The ability to store more than one Map so you can have one that gives great mileage for crusing around town and for fast road, or an all-out race Map for running high octane fuel. Usually you can extract much more HP at the same boost if you run race fuel. For example a car that produces 450 HP normally can produce 600 HP easily at the same boost level just because of a change in fuel at the same boost level but taking advantage of enhanced Mapping.

See www.haltech.com for more details.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts