Registered
404 Posts
Happy birthday

See you in a couple of weeks

Paul.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have not been on the site much for the past few weeks due to other committments ( Did ya miss me ? ) but could not resist sending my greetings on your birthday.

Any day now your voice will break, and you will have to start shaving.....

Eyeball

Hope you have a nice one

·
Registered
194 Posts
Happy bithrday mate !

Get that turbo'd zimmer frame on order :D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Fanks

everyone, its not listed but I am officially 27 today. The plan of retiring at 30 is coming around quickly, betta get a move on before I turn into a 30 something.

Got some GTR goodies from the other half which was fantastic cos anything else non GTR related would have been disappointing so she gets somethings right:D

Had a great weekend in Knockhill just gone with Touring Cars, 4th and 4th, dogged by gearbox problems - I think I must have took them with me and passed them on! so a good birthday weekend really apart from the drive up and back, nightmare.

Out tonight to get lagged and a bit of nosh - of course.:smokin:

Fick me - Eyeballs back - yes I missed you, theres only so much p-taking I can do with the Midget and things are getting a little thin on the ground for content so get back on here you loss.

Also, you are down for the dyno day - you defo coming?

Cheers everyone...........

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sorry, missed this thread, Happy Birthday Andy, it's my 1st wedding anniversary 2day too!! Bummer.... :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts