GTR Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
Hi Scott

Yes, I know and I am not dissing anyone or anything, just stating fact that there were a number of us even then who had visions of a GTR owners club. And yes you are correct this was long before the GTROC was fromed as I have had my R33 GTr for 12 years and I have been into Skylines for 15 !!

·
Registered
342 Posts
There we were at 11am 2003 at the Skyline Sheraton Hotel at Heathrow, ...........

Noted the choice of Hotel so happy birthday and ironic that the Sheraton has lost its skyline name as well as the car.

Thanks for setting it up and allowing us noobs to have the benefit of the great knowledge base and company of the OC.

Happy New Year to all.

AM

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
How do I renew it?

cheers

Guy
Tech ay Guy? :rolleyes: :chuckle:

Products - GTR OWNERS CLUB

..Yes, I know and I am not dissing anyone or anything, just stating fact that there were a number of us even then who had visions of a GTR owners club. ...QUOTE]

Steve,

I was around then too and in the Group B club. ;) :D

Maybe you could realise your vision and help the GTROC out. There are a few vacant post that need filling and an 'old (Skyline) timer' ;) like you would would fit the bill. ;0 :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Kev,

I have been meaning to write the clubs early history for a few years now, before details start to fade. Fuggles did write a brief account which appeared in an early copy of Sky Lines, but I don't know which.

You expired on the 24th Oct Guy. :(
Just renewed.

BTW the car choices on buying membership do not include R35 (just 32-34 and other).

Guy

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just renewed.

BTW the car choices on buying membership do not include R35 (just 32-34 and other).

Guy
That'll be a job for Cem then, although I think it has been addressed in the new site coming soon. ;)

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Happy Birthday... cant beliive how time flies.
i remember getting my first skyline in 2002 and wanting a place to chat about it/ask questions

joining the club almost at the beginning, it was a revelation..
i was under a diffferent user name though and was absent for a while but got straight back in bed with you all in 2006. :chuckle:

fantastic club... fantastic people - - -- my thanks.

:clap::bowdown1::thumbsup:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts