GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
hoorah

Happy Birthday Mr 40 something.

Just think, you could be my dad, hehe.:D :smokin:

Hope your day has been filled with delight, make sure you have a few beers tonight, do it properly like.....

Wow, Im a poet and i didnt even know it!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Thanks all.
Durzel for spotting it.
Andre, Glen, Alan and others...yes it was a vintage year.

Yes Warren you been down South too long to remember the Geordie kiss I could give you one when I see you to remind you (arf arf missus!)

Dirk what can I say..most people on this board thought you to be a B***ard, all I can say is thanks SON!
(Will the moderators let me away with this little confession!)

Dave, Jim, Steve, Shin Daz and Drax and anyone I may have missed thanks a lot for the wishes I look forward to seeing many of you at the top ten then again at the Dyno day on 24th.

I ended up too busy at the weekend to go to Billing, but the garden is taking shape and the cars are shining nicely.
I also Linda to see Neil Diamond in London last night which was good.

I won't be on the board long....got to do some of this beers stuff!
:D

·
Registered
997 Posts
Gerald

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG MAN!:p

Who the hell is Neil Dimond? A bit before my time I guess;)

Cheers,

Henry........Sweet but not Caroline:eek:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
hehe

Cant believe I have found my Dad after all these years:D

My p1ss taking humour was just my cover of deep down emotions, spurned by the missing link with my true father, now I am cured, the emotions are running high, I love you Dad, Say hello to mum for me...:D

Hope you have a nasty hangover this morning, if you aint then you didnt do it right last night!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Alas my son, the rigours of driving 65 miles to work prevent me from getting it right, but I will say hello to your mum for you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts