GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Further to my message last week relating to 'Trust' and Mark, from Abbey M/S subsequent and favourable post of 'Company Trust', I am happy to state that there has been a satisfactory resolve!

As 'grown men' (notwithstanding the fact I am only 5 ft!) I decided that having made my position clear, there was no need to harbour bad feelings. I have spoken with Gary (GT aRt)this afternoon and we are both happy to put the matter behind us and move on!

We are very much looking forward to hosting yet another massive GTR Rolling Road Day at Tuning Japanese. I have sent Guy a catalogue of promotional clothing that we will be organising as exclusive merchandise, so you can look back on these memorable events in days, weeks, months & indeed years to come!

Happy Skylining, we still have some tricks up our sleeve!

Tim
AKA Tonka :D

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Resolution

Glad to hear it is resolved. These things happen but in my (short) experience of skyline ownership, it is a small world and everyone knows each other and helps each other out. Little misunderstandings will happen but it is good that everone can kiss and make up:D
Look forward to our next meeting (hope not to detonate this time).
Dave

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice one

Life's too short mate,and talking about short what's wrong with being short ? I think you're taller than me anyways.:D

BTW.Please save me a medium shirt,but not white(flak jacket on).Last time I ended up with an XXL for I was the last one on the rollers and that's all that was left,but it's OK for the misses has shrunken it for me or is it me putting on weight !:confused: :D

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Please save me a medium shirt,but not white :eek:
What colour would you like Paul. I,ll bring some colour dye with me :p
Personally white is a good colour for me :D
Best regards Alan

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Did I miss Sth??

;)
Good to see some good feeling around here and each to their own as I have relayed in the past. I guess you go with your gut in the end on who you want and like (well I know I do anyway!!)

Nick

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Resolved

Superb news Tim and Gary.

At the end of the day all you tuners are in the business of looking after us and when wires/thoughts get crossed their can/could only be hurt in it for all of us. ALL the tuners who we, as customers and fanatics, come in contact with are 'blinding geezers' and if you tuners ask anyone of us how we feel when their is bad feeling amongst you's we'll tell you that its horrible. We love the meets we all have together and we support our chosen tuners as can clearly be seen. We also enjoy seeing you guys compete with each other and as owners respect you more than you sometimes give us credit for.

What we have with Skylines is something special and to be honest we all should always go the extra mile to make sure that we keep a happy Karma umongst us all.

Keep up the good work fellas and thanks for time and effort you ALL put into the Skylines and us customers :D .

glen

ps. Am I the only one who wants a white shirt ?

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Save me a (black) medium T-shirt please! Even though I won't be running this time, the car has run on TJ's equipment before so hopefully I still qualify! :rolleyes:

Incidentally, glad to hear this dispute has been sorted out - I only caught one side of it, but it didn't look pretty. :(

·
Registered
212 Posts
tee shirt

I went to DD-1 so can I have an XL shirt please
Mr.Tonka as I eat too many cakes. Dont mind what colour it is so long as its white or black !
The Tim from SVS

·
Registered
506 Posts
Glad to hear...

...you've resolved your differences:) .

Not so sure about the short stuff though I'm not overly tall myself (5'5").:eek:

Tim (aka Tonka) keep up the good work, you looked after my baby well (GTSt) and I'd recommend you to any one.

I'm still smilling........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts