GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys n gals!!!

guess what I found walking round Kos tonight!!!!! am I a sad puppy or what...ha ha!!! its 45 degrees out here, nice n warm...am off jetskiing tomorrow and off in the speedboat on Friday...and then am back in lurvely Gatwick...hope I aint missed too much....

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
am being even sadder, am back again! I cant keep away!! just had a nice Chinese meal (!!!), having a quiet time as I am recovering still from the first night and toooooo many free shots of tequilla....urgghhhh.....my mate is trying to get me to go on the little rubber ring things that get pulled along by the speedboat...hmmmmm not sure just yet, but a few drinks in me!!!:D

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Your Turn

Lisa, enjoy:D
The end of holiday always comes too soon:(
Even though it was supposed to be miserable last weekend, it was very hot at times at the JAPS show. Photos available soon after some help from CEM:)
Enjoy yourself and remember what I said about the sand;)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahahahahah!!!!! the reason I am back again is that my mate is missing her bloke so much that she is emailing him, so thought I would have a quick look on here again!

Glenda, nice;)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well, we are off now to have some luverly greek grub...actually no, we are having a pizza.....ha ha!! but we are back later to email my mates bloke again:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well am back!!!! Kos was good.......but nice to be home...canrt wait to pick up the skyline, so will make do with the sunny, hard life..cant believe I am awake at this hour..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts