GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well what with uk being - one million degrees, flights cancelled, jets on run ways for 4 hours, my email going nuts for tunes over here still i decided to stay a bit longer...(gtc supplies way more to se asia than we do in uk) and glad i did as today 10 of the most modified 35's in the area turned up for track event at Sepang. a number of cars were running GTC carbon aero, exhaust parts etc...

like them or not they are totally unique and virtually nothing is getting close to them on the street or track

yup thats 8k worth of mag wheel and around 10k worth of endless brakes

my friend keith's MB mental R35, including gtc gt1 bonnet, endless brakes, zeal suspension, bride seats and much more

stunning in the flesh

another gtc bonnet and other parts

GTC intake coming shortly

gtc carbon canards

matt black wrap

GTC wing

endless brakes and zeal suspension

brake cooling guide

:flame:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Awesome pics, isn't that esprit rear wing on the White and black GTR? Guess Malaysian gtr are much hard core then in uk..

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome pics, isn't that esprit rear wing on the White and black GTR? Guess Malaysian gtr are much hard core then in uk..
they are singaporian GT-R's, and no thats GTC carbon. esprit looks similar, as it also looks like the Lambo SV wing and a tuner ferrari wing (i forgot name)

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Any of the other aero bits GTC, Ben? e.b front lips, side skirts etc?

p.s. stay in SE Asia..... way too cold here!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry Ben. That wing looks great, what's the price for the wing and do you have front splitter in carbon?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup doing side skirts, the diffuser fins in pics. developing a good front spoiler is proving time consuming. i would like to do something classly and similar to the spec-v / super Takiyu GT-R. also a rear under like the super takiyu gtr with air guides would be nice

i heard the zele stuff is so common here that owners are pulling it off and fitting different aero :chuckle:

On the black GTR with orange decals is a Top Secret front spoiler, but the fit is not great believe or not.

·
Registered
300 Posts
are you planning to use some polyprop plastics ?

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
The four diffuser blades beneath the black car look really cool.
Also love the look of the Top Secret front splitter, titanium skid plates FTW!

What make are the split five spoke mags you mentioned? Are they lighter than stock and are they strong enough?

Loads of problems with the old magnesium Dymags back in the R32 days.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Love it, crazy. Stuff is coming out so quickly. Wonder how the rate of mods coompares to the time of the release of the R32 Gtr?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The four diffuser blades beneath the black car look really cool.
Also love the look of the Top Secret front splitter, titanium skid plates FTW!

What make are the split five spoke mags you mentioned? Are they lighter than stock and are they strong enough?

Loads of problems with the old magnesium Dymags back in the R32 days.

they are Shadow Sports wheels, made by Enkei. we're had a set come to UK to a customer. if truth be told i wasn't that amazed at weight saving. even though dymag almost fcked me over by going into administration they are defo lighter and cheaper !

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love it, crazy. Stuff is coming out so quickly. Wonder how the rate of mods coompares to the time of the release of the R32 Gtr?
different league. R35 world wide car. everyone in mad rush to modify, in many cases at the expense of waiting for the right part / tune

Ross you should have come out here with me

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
they are Shadow Sports wheels, made by Enkei. we're had a set come to UK to a customer. if truth be told i wasn't that amazed at weight saving. even though dymag almost fcked me over by going into administration they are defo lighter and cheaper !
No way, I know Shadow Sports love the GTR tax, but more expensive than Dymags! :runaway:

Shame as they are best looking aftermarket wheel I've seen so far, the only ones that don't look worse than the stock ones.

·
Registered
181 Posts
No way, I know Shadow Sports love the GTR tax, but more expensive than Dymags! :runaway:

Shame as they are best looking aftermarket wheel I've seen so far, the only ones that don't look worse than the stock ones.
Well have to agree, although had to read it twice- the standard wheels are really good looking to start with.

Not keen on most of the aftermarket wheels i've seen

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
benji

guess i live on the wrongside off the globe stuning pics mate .

·
Registered
183 Posts
Great pics Ben - Keith's a great guy..in the process of sending a GTR to Malaysia for a friend - hoping Keith will be looking after it for him.

Prashan

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sorry to bother but who makes that front splitter with the skidplate? That's the best idea I've seen! Why didn't anybody think about that!:bowdown1:

That's the one I need!

Thanks

1 - 20 of 39 Posts