GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hill climb on tmora, satday at harewood hill close to leeds me & dave racing in our gtr,s 23 cars in our class :D thats a big entry, also 22 ferrari,s to wipe out :) around 155 cars racing in total, one of the bigest hill climbs in the uk, so come along & have some fun, hope we can get some more gtr,s doing some sprints & hill climbs this year, back soon with the results, :) cheers. D

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Dave & Drewby: Good Luck for Tomorrow, hope it stays dry . . .

As for more GTR's, maybe next year . . .

M

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Pulse D said:
Dave & Drewby: Good Luck for Tomorrow, hope it stays dry . . .

As for more GTR's, maybe next year . . .

M
Thanks. Another trophy for Drewby!
We got plenty of MLR support.
Mixed feelings on this one. Went reasonable on first run, struggled to speed up as I learnt course and went slower when I tried :(
At least my tyres look nice and scrubbed now.
Will be back at Harewood later in the year hopefully with a bit more committment.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
davewilkins said:
Thanks. Another trophy for Drewby!
We got plenty of MLR support.
Mixed feelings on this one. Went reasonable on first run, struggled to speed up as I learnt course and went slower when I tried :(
At least my tyres look nice and scrubbed now.
Will be back at Harewood later in the year hopefully with a bit more committment.
Cool, Glad it went OK mate. . .What do you think to Harewood? It reminds me more of a tarmac rally stage, with the farm yard etc.

What time did you do in the end?

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
after walking the course and thinking....how many corners, inclines, descents etc, I was pleased to run 72.54. I only improved to 70.23 and my best splits (If I had run them all in one go !) would have been 69.88. I should be able to run 67/68 so a bit disappointed. I really like the course other than the last corner. Will update my website tonight. Have some great pics thanks to my brother.
By the way Jeff (bream) won on Sunday and took the 6 year old class record of 64.06!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Hi Dave,

Well done on the time. Yeah, i thought you'd like Harewood. It's pretty unique to say the least. :D

I'm going to have to dig out the video i'm on to find out the times my dad & i did there.

M

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Ordered a dvd of the day so should have some footage when I find out how to convert dvd to mpeg.
Sprint Log updated on my website with loads of pics.
Couple here :
drewby:

me:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAREWOOD

Hi dave cheers for slaping the pic on, sats was tops & whot a track loved it, you need big ball for this one, you say you walked the course, i was late so missed out on that, my first time too, have to get there on time next time, but i still had a good result. i was faster then 18 cars in our class :) & faster than 18 of the farrari,s :smokin: cant wait for my new horse power, & some good tyres, hope to shave off 1.5 - 2 seconds, no first in class this time but i still got an award to drink more larger from. the harewood site will have some pics of us, on soon, hope you can get some on here, so when is your next race, c u soon. D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts