GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I am waiting to see an RB Skyline with TWIN Charger (Supercharge and Turbocharge)

A Supercharger to help wtih the low end torque and help spool, and a large single turbo for mid-high range. With a large single turbo big enough to make power to 8500rpm, a 9000rpm redline and GTR's 4WD system will mean insane torque / power and way to put the power on the ground also.

Don't know if it will work, but be one hell of a car if it did. :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,932 Posts
I'm pretty certain from the pics I have in a book at home that Trust/Greddy tried twin charger on their demo R32 car at one point. In this incarnation it had spaghetti boost plumbing and some large belt driven device lurking underneath.

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Nocturnal said:
I am waiting to see an RB Skyline with TWIN Charger (Supercharge and Turbocharge)
IIRC its being or already done to a RB30 in Oz.

Easily possible if you know how, far less complex than most people make out.

Should be a CA18 like that before long.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I'd like a supercharged 3.0 with a T04Z. I'd probably have about 0.5 bar on the supercharger. Nothing too mental but a fast responsive car with a more refined and responsive power delivery than a 2.6 making similar power with just turbos.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.