GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've found an r33 for sale at a dealers.....

BOYS TOYS LTD

i've never bought a skyline from a dealer...
has anybody had any dealings with this crowd?
the advert is very much in the style of PAUL BROWN CARS,
who seem to have disappeared....
same area...is it the same crowd, new name??

thanks for any info.
john

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
I'm sorry but if your looking at buying a car from a company called "boys toys" then I'd expect a clown setup.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
I'm sorry but if your looking at buying a car from a company called "boys toys" then I'd expect a clown setup.
With a few tonka trucks and maybe an action man thrown in.

·
Vendor
12,676 Posts
which r33 are you looking at? we have some in stock

·
Registered
249 Posts
I would avoid for sure!
Plenty of better company's to buy a skyline from
Have a look at harlow jap autos
They ve always got some nice cars in stock

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pretty sure that was "Paul Brown" cars before, I rang them up once and the first thing he asked was "How much money have you got, don't come down here unless you have £10k"

I was a bit funny about that, considering he couldn't arrange for me to view all the cars I wanted to look at either. I thought sod it and went JM!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Pretty sure that was "Paul Brown" cars before, I rang them up once and the first thing he asked was "How much money have you got, don't come down here unless you have £10k"

I was a bit funny about that, considering he couldn't arrange for me to view all the cars I wanted to look at either. I thought sod it and went JM!
That will be the same guy, I rang a few weeks ago about a low mileage r32 gtr he had for sale and got asked " are you actually interested or just want to have a look".

Funnily enough I was as I went somewhere else and bought one a few days later.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm looking at a few cars at Boys Toys that seems very good. Why should I avoid them? I have no experience in UK companies and have not heard anything before so please enlighten me.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
You could just buy from them and make your own mind up.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts