GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
The dealer, too little information on final specification and pricing.

Oh, and the took the piss with trading in the car they sold me.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have!

Goes into build soon, will then have more info on the N attack Pack, which is dealer fit not factory!

Expected delivery September / October! :runaway:

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
There are a few people on here that have ordered a NISMO R35.

Some are publically known and some have chosen not to make themselves known at this stage as some people constantly slag the car off as not being worth it on this forum and have more time to press this point than the people buying have to defend it.

I think I know of five people that have ordered one.

I did consider it, but uncertainly over the final pricing put me off as it was near the top of my budget at the quoted £125k.
Turns out I might have been right as I'd want the full monte track version and that's going to be (maybe) another £20k or so which certainly isn't in my budget.
So I bought a new MY14 instead. And a nice R32 GT-R.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
The Nismo also has an additional/optional pack!? What does it include? I thought this new Nismo WAS the ultimate car?

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
The Nismo also has an additional/optional pack!? What does it include? I thought this new Nismo WAS the ultimate car?
No, the Nismo originally showed is the base Nismo version.

There is then a menu of options that make up the track attack pack on the car used to set "that" ring time.

These are fitted at an approved centre in the UK when the Nismo arrives from Japan, at additional cost over the standard price (£125k?) of the Nismo.

Because each car is customised in this way I don't believe it's viable to have the work done at Nismo prior to shipping.
Orders could fall through etc...

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
I thought the pearl white Nismo at Goodwood was STUNNING!

Out of interest, the tax was £1,096 per year! How much is it on a current GTR?

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
I considered it but agree the lack of info has been disconcerting. However having seen/sat in it - it looks and feels amazing. There are a whole bunch of people who have ordered but, as said before, I suspect can't be bothered to defend spending their money, in the way they want against people who think a stock car with some bolt on Chinese Carbon is in some way 'better'.

Anyway - I ended up deciding to go more left field/rare still and just paid for the Spec V ;-) Pickup 19th July.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts