GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get my 2010 R35 soundproofed by R35 audio in Preston and wondered how much difference does it make..

I'm happy with the current sound around town but the drone on the motorway gets a little too much.

Any actual experience would be highly appreciated..

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes makes a big difference. Andy makes a great job.
Cheers for the update bud.

had a good chat with him last week and I've got it booked in for next Saturday. I was just wondering whether I need to order the triple silence exhaust, or hopefully I can save some money and just go with the soundproofing..

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Agree- Andy did mine a few years ago and it transforms the driving experience. Doors don't "clang" shut and it feels a higher quality car.

I have an ACSpeedtech exhaust and that is still an enjoyable aural experience, no drone at any speeds.

David

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am booked in for full sound deadening and stage 1 audio upgrade next month. I have also been told it's money well spent :D

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Makes a big difference (if applied/done properly) - makes any droning (from exhaust and/or tyres) much quieter and things like resonances in the aluminium panels. Cabin noise will be reduced too. Well worth the investment and effort.

·
Premium Member
5,950 Posts
I***8217;ve done mine extensively, beyond the basic just foil backed bitumen stuff and added a foam layer as well. Makes a huge difference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts