GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Bloody hell, I was thinking wow, wish I could drift with that much control in the Skyline... then f**k thats exactly what I dont want to happen.

Luke

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Apparently the driver was the daughter of the track owner.

Moral of the story: Never try to outcorner a car (Elise) that is 1/2 the kerb weight of your own! :(

EDIT: The driver was actually the owners daughter, not the son as originally posted.

·
Registered
961 Posts
cool avtar druzel

stop this women arnt good drivers stuff ...they know there not and rubbing it in wont help!! :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think it was on the Scooby BBS, that they were discussing the use of the diff in the Evo ie: Making it virtually rear wheel drive hense the outrageous back end out, although after seeing Tiff drive this on 5th gear the do have a tendancy to oversteer :)

Also by the look of the video, the crash was caused by the rear tyre puncturing - No fault of the driver ... Shame about the car mind !

Paul

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Apparently that car belongs(used to anyway...) to a french driving school. The driver that was pulling the nice 4 wheel drifts is the instructor, while the girl that crashed the car was his dughter. The cause of the crash seems to have been an over-inflated front tire which blew under braking before the corner.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts