GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

please contact me if you know anything about it..

i would need contact with thw prewious owner because the swedish
importer didnt gave me any c5v document thats needed for the swedish registration..

kind regards/ jonny

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Return the car to the importer and demand that they give you your money back! :mad: May I ask which company it was? (If it was a company?)

/P

·
Registered
217 Posts
Perra said:
Return the car to the importer and demand that they give you your money back! :mad: May I ask which company it was? (If it was a company?)

/P
Perra have you been sleeping last month or?:rolleyes: just joking the guy have a project tread on skyline .se and are well known. He bought the car for maybe a year ago and the importers name is as written in the windshield. I think you know some storys about them. He never get the V5C from them as he was promised. Also the engine break down after a short while and also other problem. Maybe he want to get in contact with the owner in UK to find a way to fix the problem.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
If phoning Calder (original UK owners) ask to speak to Dee or Alex :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
I know Jonny wery well and help him with this to solve the problem.
I called DVLA today and explained the problem and there is a document on DVLA:s web site to fill in if the V5C is lost or not get it from the owner before. The document number is V756 if it's enough for the Swedish "Bilprovning" you never know:)

Peter

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Peter GTR32 said:
Perra have you been sleeping last month or?:rolleyes:
Hehe, I haven´t been reading ALL the threads on the Swedish forum so I wasn´t up-to-date on this topic... Sorry about that. :)

/P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.