GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Depends

Did you want a track car?

Looks to my uneducated view that you've chucked in your fast road monster for something that is a basic track weapon.

So if your not taken with trackwork, you will need to spend to bring the Bee*R beastie to an acceptable road spec.

Personally, I would have kept the white one and bought the Bee*R as a second one. If I couldn't afford it, I would have stayed with the white type 3.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
The BeeR is totally undrivable on the road in its current spec. Yoy would need to completely change the set up and put in a whole new interior, dash etc.

.... then you would have completely changed the car, so why not buy another one in the first place? :confused:

Not meaning to sound negative, as I do really like this car, just hoping its a track car (as mentioned above).

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
offolly said:
sold the subaru..got the skyline.. spent 13k on the r33.. have just px,ed the r33 for bee-r 33 racing,, mmmmmmmmmm,, i feel a bit sick,that my baby is going..
What, 13K on stickers:D

Whats the engine spec on the Bee-R, 'cause it looks stock?

Is it really a track tuned car, or a road car meant to look 'track tuned'?

·
Registered
402 Posts
To be honest - I think the Bee-R looks horrid! Not my thing at all and much prefer the white GTR. I'm sure there was a post a while back about the same Bee-R??

But, as long as you are happy with it mate - who cares what any1 else thinks? :)

James.

·
Banned
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah thanks people.. all im worried about is were to put the kids and wife..lol...and would anyone like to lick my new weels,,,lol

·
Banned
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NISFAN said:
What, 13K on stickers:D

Whats the engine spec on the Bee-R, 'cause it looks stock?

Is it really a track tuned car, or a road car meant to look 'track tuned'?
its got 60k spent on car.. took 8moon to build.. and and blar blar..

·
Banned
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
James GT-R said:
To be honest - I think the Bee-R looks horrid! Not my thing at all and much prefer the white GTR. I'm sure there was a post a while back about the same Bee-R??

But, as long as you are happy with it mate - who cares what any1 else thinks? :)

James.
yeah and? you need to put ya glasses on mate.

·
Banned
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Totalburnout said:
The BeeR is totally undrivable on the road in its current spec. Yoy would need to completely change the set up and put in a whole new interior, dash etc.

.... then you would have completely changed the car, so why not buy another one in the first place? :confused:

Not meaning to sound negative, as I do really like this car, just hoping its a track car (as mentioned above).
i did test dive the bee r... drives nice.. all new and mmmmmmmmmmmm,, it was mmmmmmmm ,,sorry ive just cum,,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Have you got any fresh pics ???
all the ones posted so far have done the rounds on t'internet many many times
Just curious ?!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Lol easy Fella better get the Kleenex out!

As i said on the phone mate, awesome buy! make sure you bring it over on saturday if you getback in time.

Rob

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
i think your new car is one of the best skylines i have ever seen:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!

but i have to say it was rather expensive...and only running around 500 if im not mistaken

1 - 20 of 32 Posts