GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically i had the car up for sale recently and then typically it has developed a problem, oil in the water system. Im hoping as it's a newish 22k on the clock R34 unit that was installed it's not a cracked block or anything more severe. Im basically wondering if £700 fitted for a HKS multi laminate one is a good price?

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Basically i had the car up for sale recently and then typically it has developed a problem, oil in the water system. Im hoping as it's a newish 22k on the clock R34 unit that was installed it's not a cracked block or anything more severe. Im basically wondering if £700 fitted for a HKS multi laminate one is a good price?
where did you get the engine from, have you spoke to them about fitting a replacment?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where did you get the engine from, have you spoke to them about fitting a replacment?
The owner before me had it fitted unfortunatly so i have no one to go back to. Very annoying situation, yesterday my unhappiness was that i was going to be GTR less and now it's that i have to spend money to be GTR less. Huff

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for that, any idea what sort of labour is going to be involved in this? Also is it common practice to flush the water system?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts