GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening,

It's been a little while since I've been on here, and its still a great forum for sharing information and networking. After 4 years my Angel Eye conversion, is starting to become a tad reliable, in terms of connection and fitment. I've decided to go for the GT-R R35 Lightning Bolt 2015 Headlight. They are about and I'm seeking where I could purchase these, they seem to range from £1400-£2500 without fitting. Any ideas of purchasing these items, and if purchasing OEM versions from the US, are to be avoided.

Many thanks,

Spiceykam

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
and if purchasing OEM versions from the US, are to be avoided.
Well, I am not an expert on the R35 Nissan GT-R's but I have seen many Folks over time fall fowl of buying cheaper brand new headlights (Mk3 Golf as a good example) from places like the USA or Canada only to have their vehicle then cause issues for an MOT because the item they have bought is for a LHD vehicle and cannot really be altered properly to suit their Own RHD European version of this brand/make of car!

JM2PW!

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
At £1450 I would too.
The cheapest I've seen them for here in the UK are from Kream Development at circa £2k

·
Registered
441 Posts
matty32 please do confirm price because if that is genuinely your price for these then I could well be interested! As TABZ said, the cheapest I've been quoted thus far is just under £2k from KREAM too.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I'd be up for a set too. Group buy anyone?

Probably worth contacting Kash at Kream as I'm sure he ran a group buy previously and is generally very helpful over on the B35.

I'm assuming Matty's lack of response means his price doesn't include shipping, tax etc

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
A check of the part numbers against Nissan GB parts might reveal a common part number between japan and the UK, or not as the case may be.

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
i have the prices , so will just now work out the best price we can do.

they are over £1k per side tho, just looking at what ive recieved.

my japanese isnt great! but miguels is 100% better!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Karl installed a UK set into a my11 and stock had an 6 port connector whereas the my14 had an 8 port connection, some modification was obviously required

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts