GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Forge one looks great and is a replacement part, not just a cover.
Looking good, yeah know its the bottle and not just a cover, are you noticing a performance increase from you extra 1.3litres of coolant? :) if not then im struggling to pay that for it, but will if i have to I guess :chuckle:

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Looking good, yeah know its the bottle and not just a cover, are you noticing a performance increase from you extra 1.3litres of coolant? :) if not then im struggling to pay that for it, but will if i have to I guess :chuckle:
I'm guessing it's comparable to the improvement in looks the car will receive from all the people who check under the bonnet when assessing a car's appearance.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I'm pretty sure this guy http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/members/11178-phil69.html is the person who had them made. Maybe drop him a PM if the shop doesn't respond?
Hi everyone,

Yeah it was me that used to make these however, as explained to a1whitey in PM, due to a change of jobs I am no longer able to make these. I hope to again some time in the future but at this time I have no idea when that will be.

Sorry I cant be of any more help.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
I still have the standard plastic one and the only person that sees it is Iain Litchfield. As it doesn't enhance the performance or handling and not suffer from overheating then why bother:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I still have the standard plastic one and the only person that sees it is Iain Litchfield. As it doesn't enhance the performance or handling and not suffer from overheating then why bother:rolleyes:
So what performance increase did you get from the papa smurf wrap?

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
cos white plastic looks nasty, cheap and sh*t !!! :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Where'd you get that picture of John wearing his PJs Graham? Partaking in a little voyeurism? ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

At a car show at the weekend, someone asked me to 'pop da hood'

Embarrassing the yellow bottle, next to all the nice materials in the engine bay

1 - 18 of 18 Posts