GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some across a problem with the headlights on a drive down the M5 last night. I was thinking that the headlight throw was a bit short but that it was my imagination as it wasn't fully dark. Once I'd come of the motorway it was clearly apparent that there was an issue.

From memory HID lights have to have self levelling, and it seems like the headlights are stuck in the fully down position.

Has anyone else had an issue like this, or got any suggestions as to what a solution might be. Hopefully not a complete headlight swap as I'm sure that would be suitable eye watering!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that they probably do, I know that was the case with the old S8 that I had and the A6, as I was looking at upgrading the 6 to HIDs and would have had to add the self levelling arms to it. As it happens the GTR is in at Middlehurst on Wednesday to have a new windscreen fitted, so I'll get them to have an expensive poke around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.