GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Has anyone had any experience of the HEL stainless steel brake lines (particularly on the R33 GTR)?
Was looking at getting Goodridge but my mechanic has been fitting the HEL lines to quite a lot of 350Zs and says it's the same performance but for less money. I know that these are big amongst bikers.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Adam

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
i used them on my pulsar they were great, i think someone on here had one that broke off but it looked like they were installed wrong

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
In some applications I prefer them as they come with enough the thread on the male fittings to enter Toyota M10 x 1.00 females down to the seat with plenty of thread engagement, the Goodridge ones for some Toyotas only enter 3.5 threads before seating, which is a bit marginal IMHO. I know this isn't a Supra but I am using the above as an example of attention to detail. Good value for money, good service.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,199 Posts
Bought a set for my brother for Christmas (Z32). Good quality with what look to be decent fittings. The fitting are proper stainless (not Zinc plated as most of the Goodridge items I saw advertised were) and the braid was covered with a plastic sheath.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts