GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinkin about getting one..in fact quite serious....can you answer these questions..dont say look around for answers on here..cause i cant be a$$ed!!!LOL..So please:-

1. What sorter cost for a goodun..twin turbo jobbie v-spec?

2. Transmissions..are they strong?..i only want a stage one approx 420bhp?

3. How reliable will a stage one be?

4. Are these suitable for a home type mechanic?(i built my cossie engine)

Thanks for your input..but only if its worthwile...LOL.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
MLR

Would I be right in saying that you were on the MLR a while back causing grief and saying that jap cars were crap and cossies were the bollox, or something to that effect?
Changed your mind now you've seen skyline power???:p

Luke

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cossies are best..period..;)...They are the cheapest form of Supercar/Skyline beating beasts....unless of course you spend obscene amounts of money on the jap stuff....

Then its fair game...Jap is best if you got a fat wallet and have a fascination with noodles...i havent so Cossie rules..OK?....I am genuinely interested in the Skyline purely cause i like gadgets like me missus does when home alone...;)Gotta admit they do look outrageous.....as does the missus in swimwear......but dont tell her i said that..:D

Cut me some slack i think this first post was quite mild for me....;)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Mild

LMAO, yeah I agree, that was quite mild from what I saw of your posts on the MLR so I won't dwell on it, especially seen as your a Kent lad too.
Never been into cossies (don't start;) ) always loved jap motors for the vlaue for money factor and exlusivity (well when I first bought my sunny 3 years ago anyway).

Luke

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you dont know that i am banned from the RSBB for life and Scoobynet has got close..;)...It my fascination for sexual content and arguing that does it i think..LOL..:D

Where in Kent are you?..Cause i seen a Skyline like yours around the Maidstone area..wont say precisely where..;)

Cossies do shift though mine has 350bhp and is waaayyyyyy quick enuff for the road..infact too quick cant really floor it unil 3rd gear cause of traction probs......unless i take the girlfriend in and then the weight gets me grip in all gears..LOL..:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM'd back.........

Most know of me......around the boards,i use Scoobynet as my base cause they the only ones who let me post all my crap..well nearly everything..:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Martin,if its still avalible around the end of this year and i chose one over an Escos i shall get in touch..:D

If the price is right...of course..;)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Any where from £9K to £48K

Yes

Depends (See 4)

If you want it to be reliable - No, they are a bit more advanced than the Cossie engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts