GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Dragos..I'm from Romania..I am not yet a GT-R owner,but I'm planning on getting an R32 GTS-T next year. The reason I've made this account since now is the following: One of my best friends,who owns a Honda Civic EJ2 ,was about to sell his car so he could go to England and buy an R32..sadly,he had quite a bad accident and the car is semi-totaled...It's his birthday next week,and he's in a pretty bad mood (he used to run the car on the local touge,and he was starting to max out...one day he said : FWD is no good,Honda's are nice,but I need to get my hands on that RWD GT-S T R32 and the next day he crashed the Honda)..Now,I was wondering if any of you guys would want to give me a hand with cheering him up? If yes,all that i request is that you make a small vid in wich you come up and say: Happy Birthady Luci(it is spelled exactly as LOOTCHY!!) and get that R32 soon! And then rev your engine a little bit and take off ... If any of you could help me with that it would mean the world to him and to me..Sadly,the only reward I could give you in exchange would be a promise that if you ever came to Romania,I would take you to some of the best touges you could go to in Europe,and bring some good drivers along so you would have play-friends...Thank you for reading this...I wish you all the best things!
PS: I have posted this on another GTR owner forum as well,but I wanted to take precautions and make sure I succeed with this surprise. GOod luck to you all!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts