GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

I have to say I joined this forum yesterday evening and apart from being slightly addictive :p I have found it to be a vast knowledge base, from people who talk from experience, I would like to thank every one who has replied to my posts and gave me exellent info, you have all made me feel very welcome :D When the project car is finished I look forward to meeting some of you at rolling road days and track meets.

Si

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Hi!

With 750bhp under the bonnet all I'll end up seeing of you is the back of your car :cool: ... Look forward to meeting ya and of course your car(s) at upcoming meets.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As of yet haven't purchased it, will be going for R34 which will go straight to the tuners :D, I already have a few cars F355, 911(996), Lexus LS430 (every day cruiser) and a Noble M12 GTO on order, but I fancy something completley different, that will no doubt blow away everything in the garage:smokin:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Can I have your spare change!!

Bu**er Me......

Have you any spare change for us mere mortals!!!:)

Some choice motors there my friend, none as good as the
R34 - what took you so long??

Draxx

PS My wife says when you become addicted to the Skyline
and start to hate everything else, can she have your 996...:)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fortunately, I can't ever see my self hating my other cars, one blast in the Ferrari would put that right in a second, and your wife would have to fight my girlfriend for the Porsche;)

·
Registered
905 Posts
that might be interesting!!!

Looks like I could make some extra money selling tickets.....
U interested Simon!!!

Can imagine what u mean about the Ferrari:smokin:

Draxx

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Draxx, the Don king of the skyline world I see, I'm always open to a good business oppotunity, wives and Girlfriends fighting for the cars:smokin:

Glen,

I do love the look of the racing bikes, but they scare me, prefer the 4 wheels for safety, got a few freinds well into there bikes, one with a hayabusa, he has still yest to talk me onto the back of it. however, never say never, a Ducati 998 could persuade me

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I think if I own an R34, Ferrari F355, Porsche 911(996) and Noble M12 GTO by the time I'm 26 (?) I'll consider myself pretty successful. :cool:

But in all seriousness, I'd love a ride in yer R34 once you've got it up to spec - would be interesting to see how it compares to my "lowly" 412bhp. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Durzel, you are adding years to me, I am still 25 'til september, yeah but a ride wouldn't be a problem, once it is finished it will be attending the meets, various track days and dyno events, and it would be good to see if it has been worth the money that will have gone into it.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Thanks! :D I'm sure I won't be the first person to ask for a ride in a 750bhp Skyline, I'm sure [email protected] will want to road test it several times, "just to be sure". ;)

25 years old and driving a Ferrari F355 about (among others). Looks like I picked a bad day to quit drinkin'... :eek:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Durzel,

Don't be too hard on your self, your 24 driving around in a 412bhp Skyline, thats better than most 24 year olds

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
True, true. I'm only joking with ya. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, but jealous in a nice way. Admiration is probably a better word. It gives me something to aspire to :)

Anyway I've already taken this thread way off track - suffice to say I look forward to seeing you and your car (especially your car! :eek: ) at the next event I'm able to attend.

All the best,

Darren

·
Registered
3,467 Posts

Simon

You don't have to ride one of them. Just sit their looking at it would be quite enough for me. Very good looking motorcycle.

glen

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Simon H said:
I do love the look of the racing bikes, but they scare me, prefer the 4 wheels for safety
Couldn't agree more. I've got a few friends with racin' bikes that keep trying to get me to go out on them with them....they've got more chance of winning the lottery than me going on there. I really do appreciate the frightening speed of those things....but i'm happy to sit there and let them get on with it.

Talking of bikes...Moto GP starts soon....

Durz - you got nuthin' to worry about mate. Like Simon said, you don't see too many 24 year olds with a motor like you have. I don't own a skyline....i've thought about getting one loads of times...but i'm happy doin' what i'm doin' for now. I'm sure eventually the lure of the 'line will get me one day...but for now, i'm enjoying driving the skylines little bro !! :D

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Retirement

Simon,

I think it's about time you retired and let some younger blood do your job. I'm 23 and have a Skyline and a Sunny and in SERIOUS need of some mo money. What dya reckon:D

Luke

1 - 20 of 35 Posts