GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody.

I've had my Stagea Tommy kaira beastie for about a month now and loving it. i would say about as much as my old r33 GTR v-spec. obviously the Stagea is not as fast as the GTR but with my missus and my two wee boys in its more than enough.

Thought it was about time i said hello to everyone.

just a quick question though: there is a button on the dash - the picture is like a four wheel drive symbol but has the letter S in the middle? has anyone got any idea what its for cause i dont want to press it on and then put my foot down and find i shear the diffs.

If anyone can answer this it would be greatly appreciated. hope to hear from you all soon. all the best

Ross

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there mate. LOL This button is starting to drive me mad all the books which came with the beast are all in japanese.lol looking at the books and pictures i think its something to do with the 4 wheel drive as it says on 50% off 100% but could be completely wrong.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Hi and welcome Ross. I sold my Stagea but if my memory serves me correctly it is a snow setting. Probably stops first gear engaging so pulling away with less power through the wheels. Try it tomorrow and see what happens.

Jeff

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I think it is a snow setting ;)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
hi and WELCOME :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts