GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone im Ash, just thought I would introduce myself and my newly acquired 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR.
Looking to learn more about this iconic car, this is the non v spec version, without any major modifications. Beautiful car to look at and to drive, a real head turner. I have always been fascinated with these cars, and hours of driving these cars on playstation now finally have one I can drive in reality. Have only just joined this site and eager to have a good search through all the discussions!

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, loads of good info on here if you utilise the SEARCH function effectively.

·
Registered
101 Posts
first rule of GTR club- park under cover ALWAYS, never drive in rain or snow. Only way to ensure your car wont look like swiss cheese next summer.

Happy driving :)

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
first rule of GTR club- park under cover ALWAYS, never drive in rain or snow. Only way to ensure your car wont look like swiss cheese next summer.
Our cars are two decades plus old, Rust will already be hidden in the shell no matter how well its been kept with kid gloves. Use it, Abuse it, Enjoy it fully before they're Banned by Eco-Mentalists!

JM2PW!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts