GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!

I'm new to this forum, hence I'll briefly introduce myself; I'm a 28 year-old italian living/working in Brussels. After working my arse off for the past 6 years, I can finally afford to consider owning a Gtr...:p

I've got a problem though!
I've been doing some research and there doesn't seem to be anybody importing skylines to Belgium......I've found a guy that imports them in Italy but they cost an awful lot plus it's way too far for maintenance......

Does anybody out there know of an importer over here? Eventually even certain regions of France could be ok.....

What scares me most is finding competent people who could provide the car with the attention it deserves....Owning a gtr and being afraid of any possible accident constantly would be terrible!:(:(

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanx,
Stefano

P.s. does anybody have any clue if I could eventually import it personnally from you guys? we're all in the EU so it should theoretically be too difficult.....dunno, just an idea....:p

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hi Stefano, and welcome to the club.

I know Brussels fairly well having visited over a hundred times
over the years. Your best chance would probably be to find a car in the UK and export in back, but you would always have the right hand drive problem. Personally, I have never found this to be a problem and you get used to it in time.

Suggest you talk to Andy Middlehurst in St. Helens +44 1744 26681 or AbbeyMotorsport +44 1883 732331 . Either of these might have cars to sell or point you in the right direction.

Good luck

john

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Gazmo 1....indeed he did

Ciao Stefano. Se vuoi qualsiasi tipo di informazione su come comprare una GTR scrivimi pure al mio ind e-mail qui sotto. Cavolo pensavo di essee l'unico Italiano con una di queste vetture incredibili!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Couldn't help yourself could you, Dino. Off with the Italian so no one else can understand! ;)

Welcome to the board, Stefano. If anybody can help you, they most likely frequent this board.

Cya O!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts