GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I’ve been reading on the forum for quite a while now (registered/not registered) , I must say It’s a very good and nice forum of Skyline enthusiasts. It gives a good vibe and feeling to any future Skyline owner such as me …

There a some nice looking R33’s for sale at the moment! I’m looking forward to buy my R33 GT-R in the spring of 2011. Until then I’ll be reading ( and posting) on the forum whit a big smile on my face, due to al the fine looking Skyline’s that come across my pc screen :popcorn:

Cheers,
Gerben van der Heide (Gurby)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx, I can hardly wait :runaway: In the meantime I can gather info of what to do and not, import it myself of letting someone do it for me. It’s gone be time well spend :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m taking a trip for 5 days to London with my girlfriend in the first week of June.

What I want to ask is, are there interesting things to see in London? I don’t mean the standard stuff…London bridge, Big Ben etc. We will see those fore sure.

And where can I spot Skyline’s :) That’s the main reason I wanted to go to London/England. Don’t tell my girlfriend hahaha.

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,037 Posts
What I want to ask is, are there interesting things to see in London?
That entirely depends what you're into, mate.

See here for a list of forum/club events. Not sure if there's anything on at the start of June.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tanks for the info! Too bad that there are no events in the first week of June.

What I’m into? Seeing things that are not standard and a must see when you’re in London :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts