GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals
My name is Owen and I have just joined this great club! It seems to be a little gem of useful information. I am hoping to buy my R34 next Saturday. She is a Baycity Blue colour, 2000 reg with 60K miles on the clock. Would you all consider this to be high mileage or will the Skyline go on and on and on? PS I am in Ireland so would love to hook up with other Irish members on here. Would love to come over to some meets aswell if ye'll have me lol

Does the club have a stand at JAE in Peterborough this year? I was there the last 2 years with the Lexus owners Club and had a blast! But the IS200 just dont compare to a Skyline!!!

Thanks Guys/Gals

Owen

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Hi Owen,
Welcome, and congrats on the 34. The GTROC will be at JAE with force, so make sure you come over. I dare say i'll get the job of doing all the artwork for the programmes again this year...keeps me busy:)
Oh, btw, so you dont get inundated with Bay City Roller fans sending you hate mail, the colour of your car is "Bayside Blue"....:chuckle:

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I believe that you mean Bayside Blue:D
60K not necessarily high as its only 10K a year.
The engine life will depend on how the previous owners have looked after it.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Welcome and i agree with hodgie, 60K miles is not that high.

Good luck with your purchase.

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
B - A - Y, B - A - Y, B - A - Y - C - I - T - Y, with an R - O - double L - E - R - S.........Yada, yada, yada...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hi and welcome,.,
where abouts in ireland are you from? i have family on the west coast (galway) and when my car has had its bits and bobs done to it i will be taking it over,.,., the dublin to galway run is awsome:clap:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
welcome to the forum mate, and congratulatoins on purchasing the 34, awsome car

James.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I could have edited that first post lol
I new once I'd clicked the POST button that the above would happen lol
@Moleman OK OK OK Enough already lol
@R32 FLOYD I am in Tipperary

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
@R32 FLOYD I am in Tipperary
Blimey, you know its a long way to Tipperary...:chuckle:

Dont come from a musical background do you?:) :runaway:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Hi Owen and welcome to the forum.

Yes the GTROC does have a stand at JAE, which this year is 20-22 July and still at Peterborough. Err, it might be true to say that the GTROC has "a bit to do with JAE" ;)

Contact deef on this forum as he is the Regioanl Rep for all Ireland and is keen to sort out some social events and track days.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Welcome Owen! I'm in Northern Ireland so a fair distance from yourself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts