GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GTR Register Trader
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, hoping to offer something a bit different.

SRD was born out of my own passion for modifying cars.

Since the age of 17 I was always modding and working on my own cars. I started in car audio and electrics and have worked at an audio shop for about 19 years.

I got my supra about 9 years ago and over a few years turned it from a bone stock car in to a fully built 900hp car. I learnt alot on the way and made loads of new friends on the supra owners club.

I then got asked to do other cars for people and what started out as a hobby has turned into a full business. Some cars you may already know of like Jamiep's 1000whp supra.

I like to build cars right and treat them as if they were my own, I work from home so am very flexible with appoinments.

Although my main expertise is with the supra I have worked with the new GTR and have taken on a friend who I have known for 10 years.

Ashley is very experianced with Skylines and has buillt a lovely 2JZ powered R34 drift car which we continue to improve. I will get pics and details of this up soon.

Together we hope to offer a personal, unrushed friendly experiance and most of all build some high quality very fast cars :)

Thanks

Lee
SRD

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just to add that Lee built my last Supra - modifying it from stock TT to 825bhp drag auto with fully polished engine bay and an 8 page editorial feature in Redline.

Service is second to none, workmanship is out of this world and results speak for themselves. I wouldnt want anyone else working on my cars, and 'when' i get my GT-R it will be built and maintained by SRD

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Hey Lee, nice to see you on here.

Lee's attention to detail is amazing, he has built some awesome cars over the years, my Supra was faultless and he now does all the work on my GTR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts