GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Just taking this oppertunity to say hello.

I have run and own VM for over 7 years now and have a true passion for the work I carry out.
I have been fortunate enough to detail some of the best cars there are ranging from Aston Martins DB6 MK2 the only 1 in the world that came from the factory in black with black leather all the way through to the modern stuff like GTRs, Lambos, Ferrari and many more.
I am a very well known/respected detailer and consider myself one of the best UK detailers.
I have a Ascot, Berkshire based detailing studio and I also have a fully mobile service along with my own customer collection and delivery service via my flat bed recovery truck.

The reason I signed up as a GTR forum sponsor is that to date I have detailed 8 GTRs now and 2 more in next week and truly love these cars.
I can also carry out wrapping, window tinting and wheel refurbs.

I hope to add some knowledge to the forum and give a general understanding of car care through out the forum.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my forum section and if you have any questions or queries please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Not sure if this is the right place for a recommendation, feel free to quote this elsewhere, but thanks a million for the front end clear wrap! It looks great, and I am sure will protect it well :)

Also, I love the Zele light kit you fitted.....finally looks like a proper GT-R from the back!!

Next wrap I think will be the matt clear....love that "brushed steel" look!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hi Guys

Just taking this oppertunity to say hello.

I have run and own VM for over 7 years now and have a true passion for the work I carry out.
I have been fortunate enough to detail some of the best cars there are ranging from Aston Martins DB6 MK2 the only 1 in the world that came from the factory in black with black leather all the way through to the modern stuff like GTRs, Lambos, Ferrari and many more.
I am a very well known/respected detailer and consider myself one of the best UK detailers.
I have a Ascot, Berkshire based detailing studio and I also have a fully mobile service along with my own customer collection and delivery service via my flat bed recovery truck.

The reason I signed up as a GTR forum sponsor is that to date I have detailed 8 GTRs now and 2 more in next week and truly love these cars.
I can also carry out wrapping, window tinting and wheel refurbs.

I hope to add some knowledge to the forum and give a general understanding of car care through out the forum.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my forum section and if you have any questions or queries please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards

Robbie

just a thought expand your business and open a studio in jersey :chuckle:
i would be your first customer :squintdan

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure if this is the right place for a recommendation, feel free to quote this elsewhere, but thanks a million for the front end clear wrap! It looks great, and I am sure will protect it well :)

Also, I love the Zele light kit you fitted.....finally looks like a proper GT-R from the back!!

Next wrap I think will be the matt clear....love that "brushed steel" look!
Thank You David :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just a thought expand your business and open a studio in jersey :chuckle:
i would be your first customer :squintdan
:thumbsup: :smokin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts