GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just thought i would introduce my self i recently bought my 1st skyline
(a white R33 gtr) and made my self a member of the site/club excellent site loads of info

so what exactly do i get for my membership fee?

and any tips ie things i should get done on the gtr asap?
(currently having new turbo's fitted at RB Motorsport)

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Welcome to the Club. Have a quick search and you`ll find all your benefits. In the mean time i`ll see if i can find the full list and paste it here for you.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bloody hell that was a quick reply, only made a brew and sat back down.

hi thanks for the welcome, looking forward to coming to some meets and soaking up some of the knowledge on here.

some of you will probably know my car i bought it off a forum member (northern monkey)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the Club. Have a quick search and you`ll find all your benefits. In the mean time i`ll see if i can find the full list and paste it here for you.
so when can i expect my members pack to arive, looking forward to seeing exactly whats in it

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
yep what I lack in quality I try to more than make up for in quantity! :chuckle:
his internet explorer only directs him to this forum...it's stuck.

hola!

bienvenidos al club...

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Abandon hope he who has entered here ... the MOO has found you :chuckle:

Welcome to the club fella, love the avatar :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Welcome.
I would say that the Charity day last Sunday was one of the best events of the year (only 9 car clubs including ours were invited and it was not a public event).
JAE in coming up in September and that is a good chance to meet a lot of the members face to face.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts