GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Though it was about time I introduced myself and said hi :) I've been a member on here for a while, but mainly for research (always loved the Skyline's)

I'm soon to be the proud owner of a R34 GTR V-Spec and can't wait :) I'm hoping that the Skyline will be an all new driving experience from what I'm currently in (high power RWD) which I've had for years, as I've heard very good things about the handling etc.

Rob

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Hi

Though it was about time I introduced myself and said hi :) I've been a member on here for a while, but mainly for research (always loved the Skyline's)

I'm soon to be the proud owner of a R34 GTR V-Spec and can't wait :) I'm hoping that the Skyline will be an all new driving experience from what I'm currently in (high power RWD) which I've had for years, as I've heard very good things about the handling etc.

Rob
You will be amazed at how much traction you will get in corners in comparison to rwd. :D

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not knocking RWD as it can be very exciting :D but after 6-7 years just fancy something else and the grip and traction of the skyline sounds brill! Can't wait for the weather to get better and do some track days!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Back end steps out with very little throttle when it's wet. Usually when you're least expecting it to :D

Want to give the Skylab controller a go :)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers gents :)

Hi Rob, welcome to GTROC

What RWD car are you coming from if you don't mind me asking?
I've got a 550hp Single Supra :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts