GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI !!

I couldn't leave the GTI-R section empty, so i thought i'd announce my arrival.

If your interested check out my website (containing plenty of info on my 'R along with a gallery of other 'R's and a section devoted to all kinds of Jap motors).

Darrens GTI-R Website

Seyya !
Darren

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Hello 2

Watcha Darren

Glad to see one of you guys made it here. I mentioned it to Alexis's the other day but have still to see him here. I am going to Abbey's on Friday to confirm a couple of things so will contact you by e-mail with any further details.

See Ya.

Glen.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright Glen mate !!

Good to hear from ya ! How're things ?

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your email then !!

I've got to phone Abbey back towards the end of the week as they're gonna have a tinker with my boost controller for me (if i touch it i'll cause the thing to overboost crazily !). All being well i'll be going up there some point next week (starting next week i've got a couple of weeks of work - hoorah !)

Seeya soon mate !
Darren

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As a GTI-R owner, i couldn't leave the 'R list empty now could I !! ;)

Cheers for the comments on the site ... they'll be plenty more updates once TRAX has happened....

Cheers
Darren

C

·
0 Posts
trax

hello it's nice to see other performance nissans invited onto the site, saturday 25th myself and dave wilkins attended the group b meeting at castle coombe only one other gti-r there and ahandfull of skylines which was a little dissapointing. nice to see wroe star there. we will be going to traxs i just hope there will be a few more gti-rs and skylines.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Trax

Watcha Chris

On the Abbey stand is going to be a couple of GTR's and Darren's GTI-R. Plus when I went last year their were so many GTI-R's all parked behind the pits. Superb sight. Big lack of GTR's though. Hopefully this year will be different.

T6KYO.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright Chris,

Nice to see another GTI-R owner posting to the group.

Hopefully we'll try and get this list flowing a bit over time eh !

As Glen said, there was a HUGE collection of GTI-R's at Trax last year (although i wasn't there to see it myself....missed out)...and there is planned another huge collection this year (i think over 100 cars are expected). Additionally mine will be on the Abbey stand alongside 2 rather tasty skylines - come over and say hello ! :)

Don't know how many of the skyline boys are planning to go, but i'll certainly be on the lookout for some top notch Jap motors to take snaps of - for the website !

Cheers
Darren

1 - 8 of 8 Posts