GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

My name is Allard and I`am living in the Netherlands. My dream is to one day owne a GT-R. For that reason I sold my impreza a few day`s ago. Currently I am looking for a GT-R oversea`s in Japan. The reason I registred myself is to collect as mutch data as possible before buying a exotic car like the Skyline.
So what is the best way to go? Does anyone have usefull tips for me before buying a GT-R, what is important to look at/for, what is a fair price, what troubles do you encounter, are the parts easy to come by ec.ec.
I hope to get a responce
With friendly regards
Al from Holland.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Hi there Al, and welcome to the site. You are not the only Dutchman on here! There is a huge amount of information packed away here, and most of the questions you have asked have been covered many times. Please spend a few days, weeks, months, reading up on what's been posted, and then I am sure the members will be happy to answer any special questions you have left over. Good luck, and happy hunting! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Hello and welcome. Fortunately for you we have a few of your countrymen on here and some other owners across continental Europe so they should be able to fill you in on the issues with making it suitable for driving on Napolean's side of the road.

Good luck with finding a car and I hope the forum is a help to you.

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts