GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi !!!!!!!!
alex and clarie here.. we have a L reg skyline gts 2ltr 24 valve.
Black owned since end of january02 ,big trust body kit,jap split rims,ect...

spent £3000 on it since bought, cam belt,4 new tyres and secrity.

hi bruce, will never forget my trip in your R34,and looking forword to going in the R33,Hopefully??
Good to see you the other day and nice to meet simon and his gts (white):smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
992 Posts
Hellos

Me thinks this car was from Camel Autos in Japan, Am I right in assuming this???.

PaulP.

Welcome.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Hellos

I often seach the web for decent Export dealers in Japan, And they seem to take the photos of the cars they sell in the same position in front of the building in the background of the picture. They sell some very reasonable cars especailly the Skylines, Did you actually buy it from them, they are a small outfit.

PaulP.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No we didn't buy it directly from Japan. We bought it from GLF Imports in Durham - Really would NOT recommend them. We are still waiting for the warranty that we were supposed to get in January. This is another one he is still trying to sell from January STAY AWAY!!!! Picture attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
992 Posts
Hellos

To be honest I wouldn't buy from many unknown Car dealers over her, Its usually cheaper to buy direct from Japan, I know you don't a warranty, but to be honest when I have bought a car in the past with a warranty, it's hardly worth the paper its written on!. With the savings made on buying direct would compensate for the lack of warranty. I hope you enjoy your car, It still looks great.

PaulP.

·
Registered
992 Posts
hello

According to my details on Camel autos, your car has a 65,000 klms on the clock is that right?.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts