GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am a 15 year old boy from scotland and seriously in love with gtr's the same as everyone else on these forums but i think for almost 2 years now i have been emailing gtr owners and asking them if they would for some reason on this earth give up there car for free but guess not not a single person gave up a £30000+ car for some peculiar reason but today i got an email back from a nice guy with a bright orange r35 gtr with black details saying that i would only have a chance of actually getting a gtr by posting to these forums so here i am anybody interested in helping a scot reach his dream?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Some how I don't think anyone will give you there car mate. But you never know, someone up your way might be able to take you out in one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the thought but since my father is quite the stubborn one he wouldnt drive 3+ miles even if there was a free gtr waiting for me! And you never know there could be a millionaire out there willing to fly in there private helicopter and drop off a gtr for free..

·
Registered
484 Posts
I think a 15 yr old boy should be careful, if anyone did offer to give you his car, you should run a mile....

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Thanks for the thought but since my father is quite the stubborn one he wouldnt drive 3+ miles even if there was a free gtr waiting for me! And you never know there could be a millionaire out there willing to fly in there private helicopter and drop off a gtr for free..
That would be quite a private helicoptor that could fly in and drop off a GT-R! I guess a Chinook.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I would give you mine......But I havet got it yet:runaway::runaway:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahaha a flying gtr? Now that would be cool! Its kind of a shame aswell because anyone that has been to scotland will know that the roads here are just majestic, magical, ceremonious! But in all my years of looking out the window of a house on a fairly busy street for a village all i have never seen is a bentley, lamborghini and also a supra, they all are nice cars but its annoying to think all these nice supercars are stuck in central london or any other concrete jungles when theres a whole playground in scotland!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
wow this forums more insane than the MLR!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Waiiiitttttt am I reading this right. You are asking somebody to sell you their GTR for £0?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Maybe try studying real hard or getting an apprenticeship to try and be able to afford one?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Maybe try studying real hard or getting an apprenticeship to try and be able to afford one?
Ive got a decent job hopefully lined up for me because my dad owns a fairly big local buisness which has landed him a 450k house and a BMW 7 series 2007 and VW Amarok! But it all depends on if he gives the buisness to me or my brother..

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Then why are you begging for a free one at 15 years old lmao? Concentrate on that. Besides what would you do if somebody did give you one? Make it your [email protected] wagon?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts