GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum. Been looking for a skyline for a few month but with with no sucess. Missed out on a few and didnt trust others. :bawling: anyway...

I just wanted to know if anyone has brought a car from Senn Sports in Leicester?

Also does anyone of any garages in Derbyshire?

Many Thanks. :)

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Hi there, cant help you with your question I'm afraid but welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

TT

·
Registered
525 Posts
welcome to the forum. Try the "Private For Sale" section on this forum probably better to buy a car off here as you can see the history of thread of the seller so you kinda know more about it.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
They seem to have some nice cars in stock, don't think i've seen any bad press about them either. Have a look and go with your instinct :smokin:
Dave.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been checking the 'private for sale'. Missed out on GTR Richard33 was selling. Someone beat me to it. :p

I was also looking at a R34 GTT that Senn Sport had but someone has beaten me to that as well, early today. :bawling:

Oh well the hunt continues. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thx for the welcome.

It's a very clean car. Big :thumbsup: to it's previous owner.

Completely untouch. No mods. Think even the alloys are original (but could be wrong). Recently dyno tested - 231 lbft of torque and 268 Bhp.

Really really like this car. :D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and Community!!!

That must be the first untouched 33gtr i have seen. even the unmodified ones have still had a aftermarket exhaust.

few mods and it will be a different beast my friend

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, the original plan was to buy a GTR with slight mods but... this is such a clean example. Not sure I want to do anything to it. :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts