GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
posting here cos it seems apropriate. my r33gts4 is showing a 63. which is 63 FR and RR G sensor 1 or 2 and circuit accordingtothe info on here. however ive also discovered my rear wash wipe was disconnected and (potentially) driping onthe computer.

i can drive her hard with absolutely no problems ...then completely randomly she throws onthe abs and 4wd lights. withthis code 63. the gsensor looks ok ..all conections good and the little window is white not red.

anyone else had a code 63? im told the attessa is the same as the r32 gtr on mine. (minus torque split gauge)

·
Registered
144 Posts
had a consult plugged in today and the ABS is showing no faults, and says the gsensor is fine. (reading 8 which is apparently in range)

so fault is with the 4wd system. but where? oddly the car wouldnt let the consult interegate the 4wd at all.

couldnt even get reading on the road sensors to check them....

any help would be great?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi guys, my front torque disconnect every day while i am driving and the LSD light pops up on my gauges. I have checked ABS computer today.

After i start the ignition it goes like this from the beginning.

The red light flashes 4 times-slow, then 2 times-fast then again 4 times-slow then 2 times-fast, then 4 times-slow, then 3 times-fast, then 4 times-slow then again 2 times-fast, 4 times-slow, then again 3 times-fast in the circle .....:) What codes are these?

By the way where is the ground wire on the alternator in r33 GTR, anybody?

regards

·
Registered
147 Posts
OK, this is what i was thinking since i have unplugged this actuator. I am not using ABS anymore so i took it out of the car. Well, i will put it back again and connect all the wires and see what heppen next.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
At least he used the search function.:chuckle:

·
Registered
147 Posts
:chuckle: Maybe i am in the right thread to fix my problem because is pain on my ass.

I will update soon so stay tuned....

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Thread revival. 😁
Nowhere on how to read the Attesa fault codes can I find which you read 1st. The fast blink or the slow blink?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts