GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which wouldn't normally put me out, but I wired them 5000quid before Xmas. They then sent half my parts, then went on holiday. 3000 worth of parts still haven't been sent, and unfortunately that part contains all the important bits to *start* my engine rebuild, like the pistons - without which I can't bore and hone my block.

They haven't answered a single email I've sent since xmas time, and now I'm getting worried - not only is the rebuild held up, but my tuner is breathing down my neck as my car is collecting dust on his lift.

Has anyone run into a similar situation? I've had delays from Nengun before but they always kept me up to date with emails. It's the silence that's killing me....:nervous:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I emailed them for a price on a part on Friday and they replied to me yesterday. Don't know what time though as I'm at work ATM.

Don't know if this helps but at least you know they are still there I guess.

Rob.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was it Jason who emailed you?

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does anyone have their phone number? I need to get in touch with them asap.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
argh. well, hopefully, I'll get my parts someday....this is truly getting ridiculous. Got lots of emails from Jason before they got my money, then not a word afterwards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts