GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

i am a new member here and am lookng for advice? i was wondering if anyone had dealt with bestjapancar.com. I did see a thread from 2 years ago with the same question as was a little each way.

Has anyone used them in the last few years it will be my first skyline and i hate to get a bad one recently converted from subaru to BM regretted now i can afford to run a skyline i must have one.

Cheers guys

·
Registered
961 Posts
I would strongly advise you have a good look at buying one already in the country, by the time you have bought an unknown car paid all import costs, sorted out service+cambelt mapping etc you will probably not be saving very much if any. Also you get to look over , have the car inspected and DRIVE it before handing over your hard earned. This is from personal experience. Hope this helps:)

·
Registered
25,021 Posts
daytona said:
I would strongly advise you have a good look at buying one already in the country, by the time you have bought an unknown car paid all import costs, sorted out service+cambelt mapping etc you will probably not be saving very much if any. Also you get to look over , have the car inspected and DRIVE it before handing over your hard earned. This is from personal experience. Hope this helps:)
thast true to a certain extent...i had the choice...like many other gt-r owners

personally, i prefered to trust someone who i know is well respected and has owned several GT-Rs , and sees them on a daily basis,

i would rather pay a premium for a good, straight non accident damaged GT-R, with alot more modifications and spec it to your own spec, in japan than buy in the uk

yep true i had to wait along time for the right car to arrive, but im chuffed with the result...

dont think i would have found this car in the UK,

true i could have maybe bought a 33 gtr for the price i paid for my 32 but hey who cares...;)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Newera all the way mate i have bought a couple of cars from them and its the best thing i done, and know alot of people which have bought cars from Miguel and he knows what he is doing.
I wouldnt trust any1 else doing the searching for me.;)

Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts