GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off on business for 2 weeks so am dropping the skyline off to have some bits and bobs done. I have no problem giving the car to my mate's garage but he is then going to drop it off at the bodyshop he uses which is an unknown quantity.
I'm trusting the car won't be going out 'for a spin' whilst staying at the bodyshop but just in case whats the best way of reducing the boost? Any simple way I can get it down to less than standard? (I'm using a blitz DSBC)

Ran it at 1.1bar today (have discovered it actually has rebuilt steel internal turbo's :) :) :) ) and, mmmm, combined with the fact I haven't driven it for a couple of weeks...:smokin:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
How did you discover this out of interest?

Mine was running and 1.09 last night, apart from the EVC moaning it was going well.. no stuttering etc...

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
can run it with zero boost of you can reach down and take the actuator rods off the wastegate arms. Its possible on a GTR but a bit fiddly as not much room to move.

Its as much revs as boost thats the problem. If you got a power FC set the rev limit to 3500 or summat.

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,037 Posts
SteveN said:
If you got a power FC set the rev limit to 3500 or summat.

What SteveN said. Except that I would have used correct English and grammar. lol :chuckle: Only joking Steve

I set my PFC revs very low when the car is parked overnight outside the prospective in-laws house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts