GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to change my wheels and have decided on selling my current ultralite nurburgs as shown below:

I have my eyes set on these below. I have no idea how a silver car would look with black wheels..i hope badass! lol

1) Varrstoen ES2 (with a nice dish):

2) Rota Grid Drift:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Another option is the Enkei T6S if you are after the similar style. :)

The Enkei T6S is made using Enkei's MAT technology, so light weight and high strength are ensure also. :)

Jerrick

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
I have Rota's on my 34 but i'll be getting these Volk CE28's Eventually Rota's IMO are cheap Quality is poor.

http://cdn.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/uploads/post-22309-1219903819.jpg
I have owned and abused Rota GTR on London roads and went through pot holes thinking oh damn that's it the wheel is destroyed but time after time they survived. The only reason I sold them was to get more clearance with my R35 brakes.

I do how ever like my Gram Lights from the design point of view but also the weight benefit as they weigh only 9.7 kg compared to almost 13 kg for the rotas.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Agree with MeisterR on the enkei's :D but would have to disagree with BOB GTR34 on the rotas, yes they are not a light weight race alloy but the quality is fine.

But if it has to be between the 2, Rota for me.

·
Registered
511 Posts
The Enkei tuning range is relatively new, and they are design with more concave look.

Things like the T6S and Kojin are really popular as they look nice and have the pedigree with the quality to back it up. :)

Jerrick

·
Registered
947 Posts
The Enkei tuning range is relatively new, and they are design with more concave look.

Things like the T6S and Kojin are really popular as they look nice and have the pedigree with the quality to back it up. :)

Jerrick
that looks nice
something like that is on the list.:wavey:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts