GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOO HOO HOO :bawling:

My renewal came thu and it.....................£3100 for my 09 Nissan GTR Black edition. Please help me find a good insurance comapnys people your views will be valued. (might even make you me best friend if its cheapest). do you think thats cheap or to much or just right? i was thinking near 2k with my details below.

heres me details
male, 25, sutton in surrey, parked on drive, 5 years no claims bonus, but i did clame last year but my claims was protected. 10,000 miles a year, and 3 points for speeding.

Help me GTROC Members :bawling:

PS see you at krispy kreme 2mo night :D

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Hasn't anyone tried The Insurance Factory? I've been really pleased with them... :thumbsup:

PS Give my best to Fud this evening! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
I know a few GT-R owners are with admiral but ............ on multi car policies which helps bring down the premium.

Richard Eggers is another but insist on tracker being fitted. Plus side with RE is they throw in a few track day cover.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Spent many years with both Admiral and Privilege, but they did not show me they were grateful.

·
Super Moderator
15,728 Posts
Unfortunately Sky will be a no-goer - they only insure up to a car value of £20K, they won't even touch R34GTRs (with one or two exceptions) :nervous:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts