GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've agreed to take a mate's 5 year old boy for a birthday spin on Monday as the lad is simply nuts about GT-Rs. I really wanted to give him a keepsake like a GT-R baseball cap or scale model of the car. Any ideas where I can get either of these at such short notice?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Go to a Tee shirt printing company and they would probably embroider a cap while you wait. They just need to get the Vector file from the net.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestions.

I popped in to Motorline Nissan HPC in Oxford this afternoon. Thought I was in luck as they had this official Nissan GT-R cap in a glass showcase.

Got all excited until I was told "sorry ,we can't sell you that one Sir it's for display only. We can order you one though and it will be here in 2 or 3 weeks" :rolleyes:

·
R35 Section manager
10,890 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions.

I popped in to Motorline Nissan HPC in Oxford this afternoon. Thought I was in luck as they had this official Nissan GT-R cap in a glass showcase.

Got all excited until I was told "sorry ,we can't sell you that one Sir it's for display only. We can order you one though and it will be here in 2 or 3 weeks" :rolleyes:

Lol they can't even keep a couple in stock!
I bet if they did it would of set you back nearly £30 from them anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts