GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Apologies for posting when I'm a lowly GTT owner! I have an 8 week old son and desperately need to find which car seats fit in a Skyline, as the air con has broken on our 'family' car! Great timing!! We're due to go on a 6 hour round trip tomorrow and there's no way we can go unless it's in the Skyline as otherwise he will broil...

Any ideas? We'd prefer the sort that does birth - 6 years as he's growing really quickly if at all possible!

Thanks to anyone who can make a suggestion!

Pagi

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I could not get any rear facing seats in the back of my GTT so used a Mamas and Papas Pliko travel system. The portable car seat and base fitted fine and the seatbelt went round it no problem. The pushchair that came with it also fitted in the boot easily.

At 9 months when you can face them forwards, I bought one of the Recaros which my son loves and looks pretty cool (for a baby seat!) and gets well reviewed. Should last you until they are at least 6 as well.

·
Registered
243 Posts
You should be able to visit a store such as "mothercare" and they'll bring the product to your car (considering its parked nearby e.g. loading bay) and they'll try fitting it for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts